BID COORDINATOR / DTP ASSISTANT (Presentations, InDesign, Photoshop)
Keywords: (InDesign, Photoshop, Typography, Marketing, Bids, Tenders, Presentations, Capability Statements)
An experience Bid Coordinator with strong DTP skills is urgently required by a large creative studio based in London.
This is a new role that will see you managing the production of bid documents from concept to completion; coordinating all activity, monitoring progress and ensuring deadlines are met.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining an internal library of bid document collateral, including project sheets, team structure diagrams and standard text.
A large part of this role also entails assisting the Marketing Team in the production of various materials using pre-designed templates. This includes capability statements, client presentations, competition boards, award entries, business cards, stationary, and other ad-hoc DTP requirements. Working closely with the wider Marketing and Graphics team you will be responsible for ensuring the DTP templates are maintained up-to-date and marketing material is of a professional standard and in-line with the brand guidelines.
- Coordinating and producing multiple bid documents at any one time
- Maintaining a library of project sheets and other bid document collateral
- Managing an internal library of standard text for bid documents
- Monitoring/searching opportunities
- Ensuring material is technically compliant and in-line with brand standards.
- Ensuring feedback is gained and recorded following bid submissions
- Using templates to produce a range of marketing materials such as client presentations, award entries, stationary and submission boards.
- Experience producing bid documents
- Highly organised, self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Eye for good typography
- Strong InDesign skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience within an architectural, construction or design environment would be ideal but not essential.
- Skills such as photography, image retouching and Adobe Illustrator would be a bonus but are not essential.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.