Freelance Content Delivery Assistant needed ASAP
UK Super-brand within luxury fashion and high-end beauty based in London.
You will be responsible for the timely delivery of online content of my clients website, feeding into the Copy Delivery Manager. You will be highly technical and process-driven, with friendly, calm and confident personality.
You will partner with functions across the business to ensure products are represented in the best possible and most accurate way on their high-profile website.
- Lead content delivery in a timely and accurate manner
- Resource for 3x product copywriters and 2x sub-editors
- Manage the content delivery work-flow
- Coordinate product copy-specific projects including guiding style changes and workshops
- Liaise with the digital commerce, merchandising, legal, product development and design teams as relevant
- Respond to queries from other business functions or third parties about products
- Work with the transcreation team to make sure delivery deadlines are met
- Support the adoption of content work-flow tools
- Assist the copywriters and sub-editors in fact-finding
- Understand the specific legal aspects of product copywriting
- One year's experience in coordinating copy or content based projects
- Results and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of the luxury fashion sector, consumer behaviour, the digital commerce landscape and product life-cycle
- Ability to stand your ground and to work fairly autonomously
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving
- Highly responsible
70 to 85 per day.
Ideally (but not essentially) you will have an educational qualification within: Journalism, fashion writing, copy production, social media or creative writing.
Working at this company can potentially future-proof your career! Reach out and send me your CV ASAP!
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.