We have a unquie opportunity for a Content Producer to join a rapidly growing fitness and lifestyle clothing brand. They promote a collaborative environment and looking for talented individual who is keen to make a positive impact and be an integral part of the team.
As a Producer you will be an integral member of the brand media team reporting into the Head of media, working alongside the other internal creative teams you will be responsible for the delivery of all video and photographic content, ensuring the end result is aligned to their brand style.
- Manage the production of video and photography for the brand. This is inclusive of social shoots, e-commerce, product look books and all campaigns
- Manage the scheduling of video projects and shoots from initial creative concept to post-production and delivery
- Attend and lead when needed, weekly creative planning meetings and produce critical paths for each photo/video shoot as well as traffic creative projects internally and arrange all elements of production pre and post shoot
- Manage creative/media projects and photo/video shoots from initial meetings to delivery
- Support with art buying for shoots; sourcing and booking photographers, models, stylists, hair and makeup artists
- Oversee and organise associated travel and accommodation for all creative talent, models and VIPs for shoots
- Work with the creative team, calculating, negotiating and managing a thorough and accurate budget for all cast/talent bookings
- Plan ahead and review, together with the Head of Media, seasonal creative concepts and maintain a database of potential models, locations and photographers/directors that reflect the seasonal direction. Continue to feed information and direction as seasons progress
- Lead the production team in handling billing and accounting for the team
- Keep open communication with the creative teams to convey timelines, ensure effective delivery of briefs and concepts.
- Project Manage/Traffic Creative Work - scheduling / trafficking projects and managing sign-off
- Someone with proven project management / production experience in video and photoshoots
- 2yrs plus working in a creative environment, preferably for a fashion/sportswear brand
- Trafficking creative projects and producing video and shoots not only in the UK but in multiple locations all over the world, both on location and in studio
- Experience of working on seasonal campaigns from a creative initiation perspective through to pre-production, post production and design.
- Someone with an expert understanding of budgets and planning, and always be focused on your deadlines
- A positive person, with a can-do attitude, willing to leverage past experience to provide the best solution for each project
To apply please send your latest CV and portfolio with a short introduction.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.