Our client is an an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business.
You will be reporting into the Creative Director and be responsible for producing content across all of social and content channels.
- Work with the Fashion and Production teams to produce exceptional content for social media channels.
- Ensure all content is engaging, powerful, consistent and high quality.
- Work closely with Production Manager and Creative Director to continually push brand forward across day-to-day content and campaigns.
- Ensure the social channels are used to their maximum.
- Communicate constructively with your team members to build awesome rapport, be very open to feedback, support and guidance.
- Build and maintain strong relationships.
- Constantly review the styling on social media channels and feedback with ideas and suggestions for improvement to the Fashion Editor.
- Identify areas for a more efficient and smoother workflow and feed back to the Production Manager.
- Experience in the fashion market, building and shaping brands.
- Trained graphic designer.
- An understanding and experience in the competitive luxury fashion commerce landscape.
- Excellent understanding of 'good' social content.
- Strong fashion and styling sense, including sense of runway looks, with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends that are happening each season.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Creative industry experience / training / courses.
Qualities and Competencies
- Passion for Design.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure, fast turn-around environment.
- Team player.
- Good organisational skills that support the rest of the team. The motivation to maintain and improve design standards.
- Excellent time management skills.
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.