Our client is a global communications company currently looking for a Digital Designer to join their creative studio. This position is for a minimum of 6 months. Their offices are based in Hertfordshire and you will be required to work 3 days in the studio and 2 days remotely from home.
The Digital Designer will perform a significant role in the expansion of their digital services offering to both current and future clients. The Digital Designer will be the face and voice of the digital design team and will be expected to help promote the breadth of their digital offering to customers at all levels.
This role requires the ability to think strategically, and importantly must understand the commercial impact of digital projects and be able to confidently articulate the benefits of the design process and user experience. One of the main purposes of the role will be to create and maintain a high standard of digital design to support a variety of digital projects for mobile, tablet and desktop.
The Digital Designer work closely with the Creative Directors, other Designers, Digital Developers and Programmers that already exist in the global business structure, as well as third party suppliers, freelancers and external agencies (when required). Above all the role is to install best design practice for all digital projects and ensure that all work is designed on brand and to the highest standard.
- Create strong and compelling digital design on brand and in response to client briefs
- Provide creative direction for digital projects covering deployment across mobile, tablet and desktop along with other forms of digital interactivity
- Present design concepts and wireframes to clients for digital projects and work closely with the digital development team in the production phase of projects and ensure delivery is on time and within budget
- Be the go to person for clients and colleagues for digital knowhow in relation to UI/Digital design
- Lead both large and small projects from initial brief through to final delivery
- Develop the digital design capabilities across the team and ensure innovation keeps our business ahead of the curve
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- The successful candidate will have gained a wealth of knowledge in front end digital design and can demonstrate this through a strong portfolio and should be able to impress with the depth and vision of their digital expertise.
- Experience of responsive design will be a significant advantage along with the ability to create Wire Frames/ IA and experience of leading high profile digital projects for blue chip companies. Proven experience in eCommerce projects
- This role requires an understanding of front end programming concepts and requires close working relationship with web programmers within the wider team structure
- Knowledge of industry standard software tools and programming languages including the following but not limited to: Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML5, CSS, Flash, After Effects etc
Please send CV and portfolio links.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.