An opportunity has arisen for an assistant film editor to join a London based studio to work on fashion and film-based projects.
The successful applicant must have extensive knowledge of Premiere Pro, including offline editing, motion graphics, compositing and colour grading. A strong understanding of video compressions and conversions with programs such as Media Encoder.
- Preparing films for the site, inserting title cards, processing video compressions and uploading videos in multiple platforms.
- Preparing video footage for the edit and transferring files to an edit-friendly format.
- Uploading videos to the site and to our social network outlets such as Facebook, Youtube and Vimeo.
- Formatting films to requested specs.
- Making Instagram assets from archive & new pieces of content.
- Editing Interviews.
- Editing process film/behind the scenes content.
- Doing selects on raw footage for fashion film
- Filming on set under the direction head of department
- Filming interviews.
- Filming b-roll/extra content for films/interviews.
- Pulling additional imagery via online research for content.
- Doing visual research for project reference.
- Researching new technology and how it can be implemented into our practice.
- Machine upkeep and organisation.
- Project archival and file organisation.
- Working knowledge of Mac computer systems and programs.
- Advanced in knowledge in Premiere Pro.
- Familiar with working with the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, After Effects and Media Encoder.
- Knowledge of cameras and how to use them.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.