We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to join a Global recognised Fashion brand. Reporting directly to the Head of Creative you will take responsibility for producing creative designs for a wide range of Visual Merchandising, Display, Marketing and In-Store projects
The right person will combine great design skills with creative conceptual thinking, and artworking skills all within a fashion retail display environment.
- Working with all areas of the brand including VM, Display, Marketing, Instore, POS, E-Commerce, Licensing, and Wholesale, to create a coherent brand message across all elements globally.
- Assisting in ensuring brand synergy of all creative work, across all brands
- Ensuring the creative tone for the company is developed consistently with support and guidance from the Head of Creative.
- Following and developing the graphic calendar with Marketing and VM
- Producing layouts for look books and POS for all labels to print ready
- Working on window layouts and art working in store graphics
- Briefing suppliers
- Compiling, brand, window concept presentations to an excellent standard
- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign to presentation standards
- The ability to think quickly, creatively and conceptually in this context will be imperative
- Good understanding of a design studio operation
- Excellent art working skills
- Self-motivated, organized
- Client focused
- Good knowledge of print, an understanding of materials, processes and costs, designing within a budget
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.