Our client is a leading luxury lifestyle brand looking for a Graphic Designer to join their creative studio. You will work collaboratively with another Graphic Designer, Proposals Writers and department specialists to design and produce high-end pitch brochures/documents, presentations and accompanying collateral.
- Design printed brochures/documents, presentation boxes and digital presentations with content supplied by the Proposal team working to brand guidelines; colours, fonts and stock imager
- Manage to print production/specs, selecting paper stocks and print choices
- Create "mock-ups" which involve the client's property being superimposed onto marketing materials in Photoshop;
- Receive feedback from Proposal Writers and take responsibility for incorporating into the document design; ensure the document meets the expectations of both the client and the specialist;
- On occasion, project manage the design of catalogues, valuations, or other marketing materials, directly with specialists.
- Take ownership of the print process (whether printing in-house or externally), finishing and binding;
- Act as primary liaison between Writers and external printers, taking responsibility for smooth communication to ensure deadlines are met;
- Artworking final layouts for external printers and ensure their specifications are met.
- Work with printers and bookbinders to keep up-to-date with printing advances, materials and formats
- Create design solutions for smaller business-getting efforts, including layout for illustrated letters, mock-ups and PowerPoint, Keynote or PDF presentations;
- Work with the Head of Department and Graphic Designer to develop innovative formats, and in particular, the team's response to advances in digital software
- Graphic Design qualification with 3yrs experience
- A passion for typography and layout for print
- Mac proficient in Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience of PowerPoint and Keynote
- Artworking skills and working knowledge of Style Sheets in InDesign
- Demonstrated experience producing large documents
- Experience managing the print process and communicating with external printers
- Knowledge of print methods and materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Agile working style
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and competent in time management
- Strong sense of accountability
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Digital design experience good but not essential
- Sophisticated, luxury design style
- Experience of a design or publishing agency and/or presenting directly to clients
- Experience in Keynote, Powerpoint and/or Publisher
- Shows initiative
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.