Middleweight Designer to join a creative branding agency in London.
Together with the Senior Designers, you are carrying the bulk of the workload across a brand portfolio or range and across all design platforms including brand identity and creation, packaging design, environmental design, digital design and more.
You will need to be a strategic thinker and apply this to your design work.
- Generate design ideas and craft concepts that have originality, rigour and flair - always thinking beyond the obvious to present a number of new and unexpected options
- Understand brand design thinking and creative approach.
- Proactively seek wider inspiration and ideas to improve your design work and share this with your team.
- Ensure the design solutions that you're working on meet the client brief.
- Understand the creative requirements of different types projects, from a small startup brand to large brand portfolios.
- Generate guidelines for the brands that you've worked.
- Consult with Production to ensure designs are achievable and the integrity of the design is retained as your work progresses through the production process
- Manage your own time and projects.
- Support and mentor junior designers and interns to enable them to learn core design skills and programmes.
- Understand and be able to articulate what brand and branding is.
- Work together with other creative departments - artwork, 3D, design implementation - to deliver your projects through to finalisation.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the other creative teams.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.