Our client in a market research agency currently looking for a Designer with powerpoint presentation skills. This position is based in their Surrey offices.
We are looking for a creative Presentation Designer who is experienced in producing powerpoint presentations and who possesses strong level design skills.
The Presentation Designer will be part of the Creative Studio design team based in their Surrey office. We estimate this hybrid role will be two-thirds presentation development (PPT) and one third design.
This person will need to collaborate with the marketing and business development teams as well as the research teams to produce a variety of premium quality PowerPoint presentations. They will also be needed to support the Creative Studio design team to produce graphic assets and internal promotional materials.
What you will be doing
- Creating and working up PowerPoint presentations of healthcare research findings
- Producing sales pitches and webinar decks in PowerPoint
- Offering training to small groups and support on an individual level, acting as point of contact for PPT user queries
- Providing ad hoc artworking support for the senior designers
- Creating graphic assets such as icons
- Sourcing stock photography for presentations and design outputs
What person type we're looking for
- Acute eye for detail and personal desire to consistently deliver to a high standard
- Passionate about enabling the business to deliver the highest quality presentations
- Creative vision and eye for layout needed to create impactful and engaging presentations
- Multi-tasker who can autonomously review and prioritise workload on a daily basis
- Dedication, flexibility and organisational skills to deliver to tight deadlines
- Outgoing person who is comfortable communicating with and advising senior colleagues
- Ability to digest and comprehend specialist content and make appropriate recommendations based on understanding of objectives
What skills and experience you will need
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint including use of templates and masters, graphs, charts and pivot tables
- Ability to work creatively with an existing house style and brand guidelines
- Technical understanding of the practical side of presentation delivery including screen aspect ratios, embedding and playing video and audio content and ability to advise on best approach to suit presentation format (read on desktop versus presented to large audience)
- Knowledge of various image formats, colour profiles, resolutions, and sizes and their impact on presentations
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong portfolio demonstrating required skills in presentation production and in design
- Excellent English language skills required for proof reading
- Trained to an advanced level in PPT
- Creating basic animations
Please send CV and portfolio stating salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.