Keywords (Luxury, Production, Creative, Global)
Location - London
Salary - Up to £30k
Our client, a luxury fashion client based in London is currently recruiting for Production Assistant to join the team.
If you have previous experience within Production and Social Media and you are looking for a challenge within a successful environment, then this might be the right role for you!
Reporting to the Production Manager, this role is ideal for anyone with a passion for social media and an eye for what make engaging content. This is a rare opportunity to work on creative production in the creative team, managing editorial and brand partnership social content.
- Manage and coordinate all project content and assets
- Managing equipment for the studio
- Manage shoot timelines and budgets
- Clear communication with team members
- Update schedules daily to reflect changing priorities and progress relating to aspects of production
- Communicate the content and design team regarding workflow and shoot schedules
- Forecasting and planning shoots
- Track post production progress against timing plans
- Work with the Finance team to make sure external suppliers' invoices are managed
- Coordinate brand partnership projects, schedules and track the progress of reports and results
- Responsible for content workflow for our social media platforms
- Previous experience producing shoots and working on a set
- Basic technical/equipment and budgeting knowledge
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to multitask and work towards tight deadlines
- Build relationships with key stakeholders across multiple teams
- Experience having worked within a fast-paced growth business
- Good IT knowledge
- Experienced in Instagram Stories, Instagram Grid posts, Instagram TV, Snapchat plus Asian channels WeChat, Little Red Book
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.