Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Paying up to: £28k
This role is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys writing and the excitement of getting that writing into the national and international media.
Our exceptional offers the full range of public relations, media relations, media training, social media campaigns, and opinion research. Some of the main duties of your role will include:
- Drafting press releases and research reports
- Participating in client meetings and producing contact reports
- Attending meetings with newspaper and broadcast journalists
- Crisis communications
- Contributing to the management of our business and its growth
They have an excellent track record for getting our clients regular national and international media coverage.
For a PR agency they provide a unique level of business insight. They regularly produce pioneering research into a remarkably diverse range of topics such as human rights cases, emerging market syndicated loans, IPOs, tax investigations, product recalls and insolvency in seaside towns.
- Very fast promotion opportunities
- Higher than industry average salary
- Annual bonus
- In depth training programme
- Attendance at a wide range of social events
- Strong organisational and IT skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and provide solutions in a fast-moving environment
- The ability to work on your own initiative and also as a good team player
- Able to cope with deadlines
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.