We are looking for a Social Media Analyst to join an exciting, creative production and communication agency based in West London. You MUST have at least 3 yrs experience for this role. You will work with both their Production and Communications teams to help elevate and amplify their client's brand aesthetic and message across social media platforms.
- Using creativity and marketing skills to strategise, create and maintain client's presence on social media sites including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Responsible for increasing the overall exposure and growth of a company through SEO, hash tags, and working with algorithms native to each platform.
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans.
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences by engaging with them on a daily basis.
- Monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into client's brand strategies to improve their growth and performance.
- Study and keep up to date with trends in social media and observe how other companies and brands successfully utilise these tools.
- Apply expertise and learnings to the creation of monthly content calendars for our clients.
Daily Tasks (including but not limited to the below):
- Work with the production team to strategise and monthly content calendars for clients.
- Work with copy writers to advise on effective captioning on each platform.
- Identity optimum posting times for clients and post daily for them across all channels.
- Analyse hashtag trends and create hash-tag hacking strategise to increase exposure and engagement across posts.
- Engage with audiences of clients on a daily basis across all platforms.
- Work with clients' in-house teams as well as our production team to advise on Instagram/Facebook stories with the aim of securing high levels of engagement.
- Work with PR team to advise on influencer campaigns and paid promotions on the channels.
- Work with the Production team to advise on content to make material as engaging and impactful on social media as possible.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Over 3 yrs of previous experience in the field of social media (agency or in-house)
- A strong and demonstrated understanding of social media platforms (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram) in a range of the client areas, specifically restaurants, travel fashion, corporate, design and interiors.
- The individual will be someone who can take initiative and work independently while also being a team player, supporting the different divisions and team members where necessary.
- A positive, creative and go-getter energy.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and proven ability to deliver well-structured written work.
- Keen eye and strong attention for detail, diligent, driven and results focused with a proactive approach and strong work ethic.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.