A London based Creative Agency are looking for a Studio Manager to join their team. You will be working on brands that are global and focus on the gaming and film entertainment industry.
Main purposes of the job:
To lead, manage and coordinate the efficient delivery of the studio and support the growth of the business.
Job Key Responsibilities:
- Operational management of the studio.
- Utilising in-house and external resources appropriately to meet briefs, deadlines and manage client expectations.
- Research and develop and implement 'best practice' for studio processes - briefing, job tracking, budget control and workflow efficiency.
- Managing the graphics designers/creatives; trafficking workloads.
- Manage the workflow between the creative department and clients.
- Recognizing the strengths of the creative team and allocating work appropriately with the Design Director.
- Manage day to day client interaction as and when required.
* Facilitate the definition of project scope, key milestones, project deliverables and resource requirements.
* Lead the planning and implementation of multiple projects.
* Create and distribute full scale project work plans and revise where appropriate to meet daily/weekly/monthly changing needs.
* Plan and schedule project timelines.
* Manage project budgets and resource allocation.
* Track project deliverables using a project management system.
* Provide direction and support to project teams.
* Manage the day to day operational aspects of projects and scope.
* Provide logistical, financial support to the company.
* Track and report project profitability, task deadlines and team hours daily/weekly/monthly.
4. Personal Specification (skills and experience)
* Committed to delivering outstanding projects.
* Commercially aware, able to track end-to-end project financial health.
* Experience working in a fast paced design agency environment.
* Knowledge of Project Management Systems/Tools.
* Able to think laterally, anticipate issues or problems and take accountability for delivery.
* Extremely well organised and able to manage changing priorities.
* Confident enough to manage expectations and hold their own in internal/client meetings/presentations.
* Experience of undertaking investigative work to ensure effective business processes and improvements to information systems, data management and organisation.
* Accurate with great attention to detail.
* Knowledge of CS6 Creative Suite software and other graphic design/ motion graphics packages.
* Experience in the Entertainment Industry/ Licensing Industry.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.