A leading interactive entertainment companies are looking for a freelance Traffic Co-ordinator for a 15 week period.
Rates £168 per day.
As a key member of the team, you'll be responsible for the day to day coordination of the creative & brand function. We're looking for someone who's a stickler for detail, super organised and a great communicator.
The Traffic Coordinator will be involved in overseeing marketing assets and schedules - allocating resource in both Creative Services team & video suite to ensure timely turn on required assets.
Communication & Scheduling is the key to this role - both in keeping track of approvals and ensuring that all the boxes have been ticked are a key area to the role and requires somebody super-organised! You will use an online tracking and approval system for territories and internal approvals in addition to implementing the best method of closing external and IP holders approvals. Therefore, the ability to pick up new systems quickly is vital whilst bringing your ideas to the fore on how to improve current workflow scheduling.
- Develop a strong working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of approvals & key assets.
- Schedule and achieve planned dates for all brand deliverables & approvals while ensuring regular communication to the wider team.
- Assist internal and external creative agencies to project manage all consumer marketing campaigns elements. Ensure input and buy-in from key stakeholders as well as relevant members of the Central Marketing team and Senior Management.
- Communicate clearly internally and red flag any potential issues on delivery dates.
- Update weekly schedule and distribute for comment
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good level of previous traffic experience
- Excellent scheduling capabilities / ability to use online system quickly
- In-depth knowledge of both online/offline artworking processes
- Experience in directly scheduling work for a small team
- Knowledge of taking briefs and adding creative input throughout the design stages
- Pro-activeness to think ahead and identify tasks that need to be carried out and the motivation to complete these on own initiative
- Ability to plan and carry out work when regularly unsupervised
- Confident and professional in dealing with senior members of the company
- Excellent ability in the use word, excel. Ppt and outlook
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.